laupäev, 15. november 2008

Dead is the new alive

Elu Plastmassist Imedemaal on nii kuradi lõbus, tore ja armas ja... The list goes on. Ma otsustasin ühe testi uuesti teha ja siia postitada. Seda ainult seepärast, et Hixi ka kätte võtaks ja selle ära teeks. Ma nii tahan ta vastuseid teada :) Ready or not, here I go...

Put your media player on the shuffle mode and answer the following questions with the exact order of song names that come up no matter how weird they might sound in the context.

1. How am I feeling today?
Hole - Celebrity Skin

2. Will I get far in life?
Kiss - Reason To Live

3. Where will I get married?
Mötley Crüe - Home Sweet Home

4. What is my best friend’s Theme Song?
Leona Lewis - Angel

5. What is the Story of My Life?
Trouble Tribe - Here Comes Trouble

6. What was Highschool like?
Girls Aloud - Biology

7. How can I get ahead in life?
Dog Days - Nikki Sixx U2 Death

8. What is the best thing about me?
Hot Boy - Young, Wild And Free

9. What is today going to be like?
Terra Naomi - The Vicodin Song

10. What is in store for this week?
HIM - Wicked Game

11. What song describes my parents?
Guns N' Roses - Anything Goes

12. To describe my Grandparents?
Metallica - Mama Said

13. How is life going?
Cher - Walking In Memphis

14. What song will they play at my Funeral?
Hardcore Superstar - Someone Special

15. How does the world see me?
Papa Roach - Alive (N' Out Of Control)

16. Will I have a happy life?
Faster Pussycat - Bottle In Front Of Me

17. What do my friends really think of me?
Van Halen - Runnin' With The Devil

18. Do people secretly lust after me?
The 69 eyes - Only You Can Save Me

19. How can I make myself happy?
Panic At The Disco - Lying Is The Must Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off

20. What should I do with my life?
Poison - Ride The Wind

21. Will I have children?
Tigertailz - Tear Your Fucking Heart Out

22. What is some good advice for me?
Paramore - Born For This

23. How will I be remembered?
Slash's Snakepit - The Alien

24. What is my signature dance song?
The Ark - Clamour For Glamour

25. What is my current theme song?
Skid Row - Get The Fuck Out

26. What does everyone else think of my current theme song is?
Hanoi Rocks - Lost In The City

27. What type of men/women do you like?
Emilie Autumn - Dead Is The New Alive


Kokkuvõtteks võin ma öelda, et tegelikult olen ma tulnukas, kelle parim sõber on ingel. Ma olen elus ja segane ning jooksen saatanaga. Minust saab joodik ning ma olen täielik nekrofiil, aga ikkagi mängivad nad minu matustel lugu Someone Special :D



1 kommentaar:

  1. Tegelikult on nii, et selle kõige pärast sa oledki eriline!
    Aaam... ja mina teen selle asja siis ilmselt oma last.fm stationiga ära, sest seal on vähemalt kõigil lugudel pealkiri olemas xD

    VastaKustuta